Friday, February 8, 2013

Princess C's Pearls of Wisdom Part 5 - Getting Old, Winning Prizes, raiding piggy banks!


With another packed week, we've struggled to remember (and write down) some of Princess C's pearls of wisdom. Here are a few amusing ones culled from this week's pile.

On the way home from school, a key observation on how old Daddy is:

"Daddy, you were born in the olden days!"

Oh it didn't end there though! She went on to observe that:
"Grandma was born in prehistoric times!"


I made it to an art class this week, and Princess C promptly burst into tears when she found out I wasn't going to be home at my normal time, in time to give her a cuddle before bed (aww!) When she woke up the next morning I told her where I'd been and (proudly) showed her my drawings.

She said:
"Did you win a prize?"

(because, of course, everyone should win prizes at art class!)

She also detailed what she would've drawn during the life class...

"I wouldn't draw that man with no clothes on, I would draw a Princess. With clothes on!"

Last but not least, the subject of holidays came up...

She said:
"Can we go on holiday to Lanzarote?"

Mummy pointed out that it costs a lot of money.

"A hundred pounds?"

Mummy pointed out that no, it would be a lot more than that.
"Oh, you should go to the bank and ask for some money then! Or you can take it from my piggy bank!"

No comments:

Post a Comment